隆冬囚徒_:My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
我的爱人没有阳光一样的眼睛
Coral is far more red than her lips red;
珊瑚比她的嘴唇红的多
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若玄丝,她的头上铁线摇曳
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
我见过轻纱似的,红白的玫瑰
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
却没有一朵点缀在她脸颊
And in some perfumes is there more delight
有多少芬芳非常令人爱伶
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我的爱人的呼吸并无这幽幽芬芳
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
我爱她的细语,但我知道
That music hath a far more pleasing sound.
歌乐的入耳远胜于她的喉间的音频
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
我承从未见过女神袅袅婷婷
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.
我的爱人从来都是步履安然
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
然而,我至死不渝,我的爱人
As any she belied with false compare.
胜过春雨夏花,胜过秋露冬雪。